The Committee seeks to accomplish the following:
• Educate committee and Association members about current and emerging trends that influence development and shape the future economy of the region.
• Connect committee members and economic development professionals in the north Houston region through various meetings, forums and events.
• Influence legislation and policy that promotes a positive business environment, presenting committee members with information on all aspects to better position the Association for informed and balanced recommendations.
Focus on Current and Emerging Trends Related To:
• Real Estate/Land Development
• Houston and State Economy
• Education & Workforce Development
• Energy Industry
• Information Technology
• Host two or more forums or other special events such as tours, breakfasts, receptions or luncheons.
• Offer local experts to present on economic development topics
• Identify economic development related issues that need NHA’s advocacy and support
• Provide partnership opportunities with north Houston economic development groups