The sections that you may find on this page include FAQs and some How-To’s that may help navigating our website easier:
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the form below.
Troubleshooting Login/Password Reset
There are areas within our site you can only access through logging in. If you have misplaced/forgotten your password please fill out this form below and we will get your profile reset.
How to Save Events to Calendar
1. Find an event you’d like to save to your calendar.
2. You will see an icon to the right of the events time. (As seen below)
3. Click the icon to save the event to your systems default calendar program.
How to Register Multiple Attendees for an Event
- Find an event you’d like to register multiple attendees for.
- Once on the registration page, select the number of tickets needed for all attendees and click “Register Now”
3. The next page will ask for your Personal Information to send you a confirmation email. It will also ask if you’d like to use this info for ALL attendees. If so check the box and you should see this information auto fill for all registrants.
4. If you would like each attendee to receive a confirmation email please fill out each spot of information with their unique credentials.
How to View Past Meetings
You can find a past meeting’s presentation and sometimes recording in a few different ways.
- Hover over the Members Center tab and select whichever committee’s Past Meeting Page you are looking for.
- Enter your password into the prompt window and scroll down to select a presentation or video from the right column.
- Hover over the Committee tab and select whichever you are interested in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the View Past Meetings button.
- Enter you password into the prompt window and scroll down to select a presentation or video from the right column.
*Note that some presenters opt to not share their presentations or to not be recorded. NHA respects their privacy*
TxDOT Director, Marc Williams, interviews with the Defender to discuss I-45 Unified Transportation Program
Over the last 15 years, the Texas Department of Transportation has been discussing, studying and reviewing plans to update and expand what is deemed as the nations most dangerous highway, I-45. The TxDOT Unified Transportation Plan has included funding for I-45 in...
Tanya Foster is the new Vice Chair of NHA's Environment & Water committee. She will succeed Aaron Tuley who served as the committee's Vice Chair alongside committee Chair, Ryan Robol. Tanya is an Environmental Project Manager at BGE, Inc. with years of work within...
SUPPORT THE I-45 NORTH HOUSTON HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (NHHIP) HERE The Texas Transportation Commission is soliciting additional public comments to determine whether to continue funding the North Houston Highway Improvement Project (NHHIP) and it's been...
The North Houston Association’s fundamental values of Connection, Influence, and Education guide our every action and we want to provide our membership with as many tools as we can to help them do the same. On this page you will find data, resources, and helpful information about our service area and the Greater North Houston region in regards to economic development and trends.
Contains NHA’s top mobility projects along with other layers including:
- FEMA Flood Zones
- School Districts
- Land Parcels
- Legislative Districts
- Roads & Highways
- City Limits
- County Boundaries
- County Commissioner Precincts
On our mission to connect our region we have made many valuable partners along the way. To say we wouldn’t be where we are today without them is an understatement. Check out this page to see just a few of the many organzations that have helped us make our mark.
Houston Stronger is a group of businesses from the entire region that have worked together to diligently come up with a $61.55 billion dollar flood control plan. This plan was passed during the 86th Legislative Session and encompasses 12 independent projects that will cover the entire Houston region and more.
We want to make sure you get the most of your membership, so please visit this page for information any of the following:
- Troubleshooting Login/Password Reset
- How to Save Events to Calendar
- How to Register Multiple Attendees
- How to View Past Meetings