Chair: Sam Hinojosa P.E., Vice President, Water Resources Regional Practice Leader, Halff Associates
NHA’s Water Committee meets on odd numbered months in a lunch and learn format. These members-only meetings begin with a featured speaker and there is time for agency/community reports following the presentation. All NHA members are invited to attend all committee meetings. Committees are where many Association project ideas begin, where regional issues are discussed, and positions taken.
- Connect government entities, agencies, community organizations and business representatives, with
the purpose of fostering continued communication about water-related topics. (Strategic Plan Goal
- Influence water issues by advocating for measures that result in the protection and improvement of the
north Houston region. (Strategic Plan Goal IIIA)
- Educate North Houston Association (NHA) members about water-related opportunities and regulations important to businesses and communities in the north Houston region, seeking out all sides of water-related matters to better position the Association for informed and balanced
recommendations. (Strategic Plan Goal IIIE)
- Create a robust committee meeting speaker lineup. (Strategic Plan Goal IC)
- Provide a networking forum for Water-related stakeholders. (Strategic Plan Goal IC)
Curious about our Committee?
Leave us some info or any questions you may have and we will reach back out to you!