Chairman: Lindsey McKean, The J Beard Real Estate Company
Vice Chairman: Patty Matthews, AECOM
Call for meeting times and location: 281-875-0660
- Promote understanding of current and emerging trends that influence development and shape the future economy of the region.
- Promote economic development in the north Houston area through various meetings, forums, and events.
- Promote area information through resources such as NHA’s 2015 Aerial Land Use Maps (north Harris County map and Montgomery County map).
- Further, the committee will strive to ensure it receives information covering the many sides of an issue to better position it for informed and balanced recommendations.
Developers Forum held August 21, 2013
- Focus on current and emerging trends related to:
- Real Estate/Land Development/Redevelopment
- Houston and State Economy
- Energy Industry
- Education/Work Force Development
- Information Technology
- Host two or more half-day Forums or other special events such as tours, breakfasts, receptionsor luncheons.
- Offer local expert presentations associated with development trends to educate membership.
- Identify issues of development trends that present opportunities for NHA advocacy and support.
- Provide partnering opportunities with north Houston economic development groups.
- Expand NHA membership by offering participation in forums associated with various professions and industries.