NHA’s Transportation Committee meets monthly in a lunch and learn format. These members-only meetings begin with a featured speaker and there is time for agency/community reports following the presentation. All NHA members are invited to attend all committee meetings. Committees are where many Association project ideas begin, where regional issues are discussed, and policy positions taken.
- Connect government entities, agencies, community organizations and business representatives, with
the purpose of fostering continued communication about transportation topics. (Strategic Plan Goal IC)
- Influence transportation issues as we identify and advocate for measures to implement appropriate
transportation strategies that improve the north Houston region. (Strategic Plan Goal IIIA)
- Educate North Houston Association (NHA) members about transportation issues and regulations
important to businesses and communities in the north Houston region, seeking out all sides of transportation matters to better position the Association for informed and balanced recommendations.
(Strategic Plan Goal IIID)
- Provide a networking forum for Transportation stakeholders (Strategic Plan Goal IC)
- Track the priority mobility projects on the NHA Strategic Mobility Plan, using it to advocate for project progress. (Strategic Plan Goal IIID)
Curious about our Committee?
Leave us some info or any questions you may have and we will reach back out to you!